Starting at $3,295
- Witness the beautiful Val d'Orcia, where golden fields touch the horizon.
- Encounter Orvieto, a hill town in the Umbria region that will steal your heart.
- Savor the delicate, rich flavors of freshly pressed olive oil during a visit to a fourth-generation olive farm.
- Observe Pulcinella count the hours atop Montepulciano's clock tower.
- Witness the fiery glow of a Tuscan sunset from the terrace of your hotel.
- Marvel at the incredible, walled city of Assisi, the birthplace of Italy's patron saint, St. Francis
- Experience three world heritage sites (the Historic Center of Siena; Val d'Orcia; Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites)
Book online by 10/29/2019 to save $500 per person
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Florence, Italy | Cortona
Day 3: Cortona
Day 4: Siena
Day 5: Orvieto
Day 6: Montepulciano
Day 7: Assisi
Day 8: Cortona
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
Alumni Holidays International (AHI)