Advance your career. Dartmouth can help.
Dartmouth Connect is an online networking hub where Dartmouth alumni from around the world can connect, explore career resources, and offer a helping hand to students and fellow alumni at every stage of the career journey. Dartmouth Connect offers in-person and virtual networking, small group communities, an alumni job board, and a growing library of career resources.
Dartmouth alumni, current students, and faculty/staff are welcome to join—including those affiliated with the College, Tuck, Thayer, and Guarini.
Career Hubs present career- and industry-specific resources—including videos, podcasts, book lists, etc.—and ways to connect with others in the field.
Future of Work (FOW) Events
FOW events provide the Dartmouth community with an opportunity to both share and learn about the changing professional landscapes of various industries.
- Dartmouth Connect
- Dartmouth Alumni LinkedIn Group: More than 21,000 members
- Dartmouth Lifelong Connections Facebook group: Connect with other alumni over careers and jobs
- Alumni clubs: Connect with alumni in your area
- Alumni classes
- Alumni shared interest and affiliated groups
- Dartmouth-branded LinkedIn banners
Resources for Recent Graduates
- New Graduates Career Hub
- Dartmouth Center for Professional Development: Resources for graduates within the last five years
- Stay involved with Dartmouth
- Dartmouth College on LinkedIn: Find fellow alumni and news about the College
- Dartmouth Alumni Facebook: Stay up to date on alumni and College events and news
- Dartmouth Alumni Instagram: @dartmouthalumni
- Dartmouth Alumni Twitter: @dartmouthalumni
- Alumni events calendar: Find Dartmouth gatherings on campus, around the world, and virtually
- Dartmouth Alumni Directory: Find and connect with Dartmouth alumni
Resources for Current Students
- Dartmouth Center for Professional Development: Resources for students and graduates within the last five years
Access to the Dartmouth Alumni Directory is available to students in the spring of their senior year.
Check out the Networking Resources available to you in the CPD’s career platform, Handshake. While in Handshake, schedule an appointment with a CPD Coach to get customized guidance on building your unique network using LinkedIn and Handshake.