Your journey is just beginning.
Dartmouth young alumni, or recent graduates of the last decade, like you, are 11,000+ strong and make up about 18 percent of total Dartmouth alumni worldwide. Our recent graduates are as unique as Dartmouth itself.
No matter where life may take you, you can stay connected to your alma mater, friends, and classmates through the alumni community and alumni organizations, volunteer opportunities, special events and programs, and much more. Whether by attending an alumni reunion; joining class, club, or group events (virtually or in person); mentoring a current student; or building your personal alumni network, our goal is to help you stay connected and engaged with Dartmouth.
Learn more about how you can be involved with the Dartmouth alumni community and fellow recent grads.
As a recent graduate, here's how you can stay involved with Dartmouth:
- Connect with your class
- Join your local Dartmouth Club
- Meet up with your local Women of Dartmouth group
- Get involved with groups for shared interests and identities
- Engage with the Alumni Directory and Career Network
- Update Dartmouth with your new address to be invited to Dartmouth activities
- Attend Dartmouth events around the globe
- Volunteer to interview future students as an Admissions Ambassador
- Follow Dartmouth Alumni on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Serve as Young Alumni Chair to plan events in your area
Create connections in the Dartmouth Alumni LinkedIn Group