Explore the vast breadth of the Great Lakes during this eight-day travel program. Enjoy a seven-night, exclusively chartered cruise through all five Great Lakes, admire the beautiful landscapes and visit towns rich in maritime history and natural splendor from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Toronto, Ontario. Experience the delight of the Victorian character of automobile-free Mackinac Island. Tour the historic towns of Sault Ste. Marie on both the Michigan and Ontario sides of St. Marys River, including visits to the Museum Ship Valley Camp and the Canadian Bushplane Heritage Center. Visit Sault Ste. Marie’s mighty Soo Locks and experience the thunderous power of Niagara Falls. Enjoy a guided tour of the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan, with an indoor-outdoor collection of American automobiles. Cruise aboard the newly launched, Five-Star, small ship Le Champlain. This luxury ship features only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony. Choose to extend your journey with our exclusive Chicago Pre-Cruise and Toronto Post-Cruise Options.
- Seven-night cruise through the five Great Lakes from Milwaukee to Toronto, visiting historic islands and quaint towns rich in maritime history and natural splendor.
- An excursion included in each port and specially arranged lectures on board.
- Delight in the Victorian character of automobile-free Mackinac Island.
- Visit Sault Ste. Marie’s mighty Soo Locks.
- Experience the thunderous power of Niagara Falls.
- Relax in the fishing town of Tobermory and enjoy its scenic autumn vistas.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five-Star small ship Le Champlain, newly launched in 2018.
- Only 92 Suites and Staterooms—each with a private balcony!
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Chicago Pre-Cruise and Toronto Post-Cruise Options.
Day 1: Depart home city / Arrive in Milwaukee, Wisconsin / Embark Le Champlain / Cruising Lake Michigan
Day 2: Mackinac Island, Michigan
Day 3: Marquette for Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore / Cruising Lake Superior
Day 4: Sault Ste. Marie (Michigan and Ontario) / Cruising Lake Huron
Day 5: Tobermory, Ontario/Georgian Bay
Day 6: Windsor for Detroit and Dearborn, Michigan / Cruising Lake Erie
Day 7: Port Colborne, Ontario, (Welland Canal) for Niagara Falls / St. Catharines / Toronto / Cruising Lake Ontario
Day 8: Toronto / Return to home city
*Itinerary and price subject to change until brochure publication*