Alumni Leadership Organizations
The following materials were created in response to questions from alumni regarding the roles, organization, and functions of alumni leadership bodies.They show the composition and functions of the Alumni Council, the Association of Alumni, the association's Executive Committee, and the council's Alumni Liaison Committee, and their relationships with the Dartmouth Board of Trustees and the entire alumni body.
- Organization Membership Flowchart
- Organization Function Flowchart
- What's the Difference Between the Alumni Council, Association of Alumni, and Association Executive Committee?
Communication with Dartmouth
The Alumni Council is the official communications conduit between alumni and the College. If you'd like to convey your questions or comments to the College, contact your council representative or the Alumni Liaison Committee.
- Who's My Council Rep?
- Recommended Procedures for Election/Selection of Council Representatives by Constituent Groups
- Alumni Liaison Committee
Dartmouth Board of Trustees - Nominations
The council's Nominating and Alumni Trustee Search Committee welcomes alumni trustee candidate recommendations from Dartmouth alumni at any time:
- ALC Snapshot Report: March 2021 Pulse Check
- ALC Snapshot Report: Athletics Decision
- ALC Snapshot Report: Addressing Racism at Dartmouth
- 2019–2020 ALC Annual Report
- 2018–2019 ALC Annual Report
- 2017–2018 ALC Annual Report
- Ad Hoc Committee on Diversity and Inclusion 2013 Report | Appendices
- Committee to Support Greek Letter Organizations 2010 Report | Appendices
- Task Force Recommendations