Dartmouth Regional Alumni Contacts serve as ambassadors, conveners, and contacts for Dartmouth in cities and countries where the Dartmouth alumni and parent population may be small and not able to support a Dartmouth Club.
Working with Dartmouth Alumni Relations, Alumni Contacts serve as the primary local contact and link between the alumni in the area and Dartmouth. They serve alumni of Dartmouth College as well as Geisel, Guarini, Thayer, and Tuck alumni and parents and friends, They also serve as a contact for traveling faculty and students from across Dartmouth and support occasional communications, programs, and admissions activity.
Role of the Dartmouth Regional Alumni Contact
- Volunteer as the primary point of contact and engagement for alumni and parents in cities and regions where there is no active Dartmouth Club
- Serve as a volunteer contact person and resource for the Dartmouth community in the area representing all Dartmouth alumni, including graduates of the College and of graduate and professional schools, and parents and friends
- Liaise with Dartmouth faculty and students traveling in their area
- Work with Dartmouth Alumni Relations to disseminate information about programs and services available to their local communities
- Possibly volunteer as an Admissions Ambassador in their area
- Serve for a three-year renewable term in agreement with Dartmouth Alumni Relations