Women of Dartmouth Chicago and the Office of Alumni Relations invite you to join fellow alumnae in Chicago for an interactive workshop Friday, April 20 through Sunday, April 22. You'll have the chance to spend time with other Dartmouth women while you create a compass for your most inspiring future. The weekend will include coaching sessions, fantastic meals, an evening attending the famed Second City improvisational comedy show, keynote speakers and more. We encourage you to contact your Dartmouth girlfriends and make a weekend of it!
The workshop is designed for all Dartmouth women, and especially any who:
- Would like to spend time with other smart, engaging women and strengthen their connection to Dartmouth
- Are curious about what unexplored avenues they have for making life even more fulfilling and meaningful going forward
- Would like time to consider whether their current life path is in line with their present and future selves, OR would like to reflect on their life and career and decide where they’d like to go next
- Would like to learn from experts on how to see their strengths and values more clearly, build a network that supports their needs, and successfully navigate obstacles and change
- Want to have fun and share laughs in a supportive and casual environment
During the workshop weekend you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify your strengths and articulate them confidently as you work
- Clarify what really matters to you, as you get in touch with your values and your “why”
- Gain confidence as you learn the secrets of overcoming obstacles and silencing self-doubt
- Use the techniques of improv comedy to break down networking anxiety
- Share experience, expertise, support, laughter, and fun with other Dartmouth women
You will leave the workshop:
- Inspired to create the next chapter of your life with full knowledge of your strengths and values
- Energized by other alumnae and coaches to move forward with your goals
- Prepared to apply the insights and learning from the weekend in your life right away
The workshop will be conducted by experienced Dartmouth alumnae, coaches, and faculty and take place in the heart of Chicago.
The fee for this weekend is $375, not including lodging. All meals, networking events, tickets to the Second City Improv comedy show, Uber transportation and course materials are included in the price. Alcohol will not be covered in meals, though cash bars will be available.
Registration will be limited to 50 women and will close as soon as we have reached capacity. After registration, you will receive pre-workshop information and exercises to get you ready for a productive and inspiring weekend!
Refunds and cancellations will be accepted until a week prior to event.
Hotels rooms are being held at the Fairfield Inn and Suites at a Dartmouth rate of $155/night for a king or double queen room. Please reference the Women of Dartmouth Workshop for your special rate or book online using the code below. We highly recommend staying with the group at the hotel for convenience and additional time spent together.
Fairfield Inn and Suites
60 W Illinois St | Chicago, IL 60654
Special reservation link for block room rate can be found here.
Note: All reservations must be received on or before Weds, March 21 to guarantee special rate.
Guests will need a government issued ID to obtain a building security badge at the 1st floor security desk and can then take the elevators up to the Latham offices on 28.