Share the Dartmouth student experience with alumni.
The Hill Winds Society, sponsored by the Office of Alumni Relations, is comprised of a diverse group of about 40 students selected to be ambassadors to the alumni body. Founded in 2006, the society represents a variety of student interests, backgrounds and academic disciplines.
We believe that engaged students become active and engaged alumni who are vital to the advancement of the College and its mission.
We strengthen connections between all members of the Dartmouth community, past, present, and future through education, events, and programming that foster lifelong relationships.
Who We Are
- Demonstrate leadership ability and/or potential
- Possess an infectious Dartmouth spirit
- Commitment to campus involvement
- Outstanding communication skills
What We Do
- We support the mission and goals of Alumni Relations and the College.
- We nurture the leadership development of all members.
- We foster strategic student-alumni engagement.
- We educate students about the role of alumni in the life of the College.
- We share current characteristics of student life with alumni.
- We represent the College on campus, off campus, and online in a positive, professional, and accurate manner at all times.
We work with with Alumni Relations in many ways:
- Admissions Ambassador Program Committee
- Class Activities Committee
- Communities Committee
- Dartmouth for Life Committee
- Each year the Hill Winds Society solicits applications from first-year students interested in participating in the recruitment process.
- At the end of the process ten students will be invited to join the Society.
Visit us on Facebook