Dartmouth is bringing together our dynamic community of entrepreneurs and investors for the 2017 Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum in San Francisco.
At this year’s event you’ll:
- join fireside chats with executives from Tesla and Facebook
- learn when to jump to a new venture, how to find co-founders and recruit great teams
- meet alumni leaders in tech, social entrepreneurship, and even accomplished winemakers
- hear Dartmouth leaders discuss an exciting new vision for the campus’s West End
- network with fellow entrepreneurs and take home knowledge and inspiration from proven experts
Last year more than 450 members of the Dartmouth community who are immersed in the entrepreneurship ecosystem took part. Plan to join us for the country’s largest gathering of Dartmouth entrepreneurs! The cost to attend the Forum is $50.
See the schedule of events.
Join the conversation at #DartmouthEF17