Your Network Just Got a Boost
Dartmouth's tight-knit community isn't formed on geography alone. The community spirit stays with alumni through the friendships and bonds formed from day one. That's why Dartmouth Alumni Relations provides special programming and opportunities for students and graduates of the last decade to leverage that community and tap into its extensive network.
As a recent graduate, here's how you can stay involved with Dartmouth:
- Join your regional club or an affiliated or shared interest group
- Arrange a young alumni event in your area
- Volunteer for a class leadership role
- Join the Dartmouth Career Network
- Sign up for Young Alumni Career Advising
- Attend Reunions and Homecoming
Meet fellow alumni through programming designed specifically for Dartmouth students.
Partners each undergraduate class and the class 50 years out.
Forty students selected on the basis of their Dartmouth spirit and other criteria to be ambassadors to the alumni body.
Celebrate the impact that the senior class has made on Dartmouth College.
Help lead your class in transitioning into an active alumni class.
Prepare for the responsibilities of living on your own and managing finances.