Dartmouth's June Reunions are an exciting time!
As you plan your return to campus, questions may arise. Please view our FAQs below for answers to common questions, and use the contact info at the bottom of the page if you're in need of additional assistance.
To register, go to your class event page to access your registration form. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email (check your promotions, junk, clutter, or spam folder). Make sure to save this confirmation email. If you need assistance with registration, please contact Dee Dee Roy-Deyo (Dorothy.Roy-Deyo@dartmouth.edu) at (603) 646-2259 .
Reunion attendees stay in College residence halls or in area hotels. Please note that on-campus housing is limited and subject to registration deadlines. For information about on-campus and off-campus accomodations, please visit the Reunion housing page.
View the Reunion Housing page for details on residence hall accommodations.
When you register for Reunion, you can register your children as well! Junior and Teen programming for kids ages 6–17 is available through the Reunion Kids program. Closer to Reunion, we'll share resources for child care for younger members of the Dartmouth family. For further questions, please contact Dee-Dee Roy-Deyo at (603) 646-2259.
Guests may park in one of two lots (pictured on this parking map):
• Thompson Arena is at the south end of campus (by the hockey rink and soccer fields) and serves the East Wheelock Cluster, Ripley Woodward Smith, Fayerweather, and New Hampshire residence halls.
• The Dewey Lot is at the north end of campus (the Medical School) and serves all other dorms.
Guests are encouraged to unload at the residence hall, then park in one of the two lots. If you arrive Monday through Friday, 7 am–7 pm, you can catch the Advance Transit shuttle back to your residence hall. It runs a loop around campus every 10–15 minutes.
Parking on campus during weekdays (8-5pm) is not allowed (except at the designated lots mentioned above) without a Dartmouth parking permit. To avoid risking a ticket, alumni should be sure to park in the designated lots.
The Town of Hanover parking meters do function during Reunion week, so it is still possible to get a ticket if parking on streets.
On Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20, free evening shuttle transportation will be available from the Hopkins Center to area hotels. Buses will loop every 30-40 minutes starting at 10 pm, with the last pick-up at approximately 1 am in the order listed below.
- Route A: To Lebanon Hotels (Residence Inn by Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott, Quality Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Fireside Inn and Suites, and Best Western)
- Route B: To Norwich and White River Junction Hotels (Norwich Inn, Super 8, Holiday Inn Express and Suites, White River Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Comfort Inn, and Hotel Coolidge)
One Saturday, June 20th and Sunday, June 21, morning return service to campus will be available. Buses will loop in the order listed below starting at 7:30 am with the final loop beginning at approximately 9 am.
- Route A: From Lebanon Hotels (Residence Inn by Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott, Quality Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Fireside Inn and Suites, and Best Western)
- Route B: From Norwich and White River Junction Hotels (Norwich Inn, Super 8, Holiday Inn Express and Suites, White River Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Comfort Inn, and Hotel Coolidge)
For all classes the big dinner is for adults only and is semi-formal. The dress for the rest of the reunion period is casual. Any more specific questions about attire, please contact your Class Reunion Chair.
For rentals, please contact Keene Medical at 603-448-5290 directly. Keene Medical will work directly with the individual looking to rent a wheelchair. The college does not provide wheel chairs.
Still have questions? Reach out!
Looking for area details? Visit the Campus and Hanover Guide for additional information and phone numbers.