Join this one-of-a-kind 12-night sojourn on three continents to explore the ancient treasures and engineering marvels of the greatest civilizations of Jordan, Egypt and Greece. Spend three nights in Amman to visit the well-preserved Greco-Roman town of Jerash and one night adjacent to the “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Cruise for eight nights from the Red Sea through the Suez Canal into the brilliant Mediterranean and across to the azure Aegean aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Bougainville, launching in 2019 and featuring a multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge and only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony. See the Great Pyramids, the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World. Mid-cruise, overnight in awe-inspiring Luxor in a Nile-view room. Choose to tour Alexandria OR an excursion to historic Cairo. Tour the island of Santorini and nine UNESCO World Heritage sites, including an excursion into dramatic Wadi Rum and a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari. Six-night Israel Pre-Program Option and two-night Athens and Delphi Post Program Option.
- Comprehensive, 12-night land and sea program.
- Eight-night, exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five-Star Le Bougainville, launching in 2019; all private-balcony Staterooms!
- Visit the centuries-old sites in Jordan, Egypt and Greece, and cruise from the Red Sea to the Aegean via the Suez Canal and Mediterranean Sea.
- Three nights in Amman with a tour of the city and the Greco-Roman ruins of Jerash.
- One night adjacent to the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Overnight in Nile-view rooms in fabled Luxor with visits to Karnak and Luxor temples, the tombs of Kings Tutankhamun and Ramses IV, and by special arrangement, the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- Visit to Giza to see the Great Pyramids, the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat.
- Excursion in the Mediterranean port of Alexandria, founded in 331 B.C. by Alexander the Great, today a cosmopolitan cultural hub, OR an excursion to Historic Cairo with a tour of the fascinating Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the treasures of King Tutankhamen.
- The extraordinary Blue Eye multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, and complimentary Wi-Fi access aboard ship (conditions permitting).
- Six-night Israel Pre-Program Option; two-night Post-Program Option in Athens and Delphi.
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Amman, Jordan
- Petra/Wadi Rum/Aqaba
- Hurghada for Luxor, Egypt
- Ain Sokhna for Giza
- Transit the Suez Canal
- Alexandria for Historic Cairo OR Alexandria
- Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
- Santorini, Greece
- Athens/Arrive in the U.S. or Canada