Join this one-of-a-kind, seven-night, exploration-style cruise through the Inside Passage from Vancouver to Juneau during the long days of summer. The exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Le Soléal navigates isolated inlets and coves inaccessible to larger vessels, offering a superior viewing experience and bringing you up close to the most spectacular scenery of Canada and southeastern Alaska. During naturalist-led Zodiac excursions and from the comfort of your own spacious, ocean-view Suite or Stateroom, see cobalt blue glaciers, towering mountains, untouched coastlines, and abundant wildlife—whales, harbor seals, porpoises, sea lions, sea otters and eagles in their natural habitat. Experience the unspoiled Inian Island and dramatic Tracy Arm Fjord. Call at the historic fishing towns of Sitka, Petersburg, and Ketchikan, where you will step back into the gold rush era and discover the living heritage of the indigenous Tlingit people. An onboard team of naturalists provides a series of lectures focused on the local wildlife and landscapes. Vancouver and Victoria Pre-Cruise Option and Anchorage, Denali National Park and Fairbanks Post-Cruise Option.
- Five-Star accommodations, exploration-style itinerary, the best way to experience the last of the great American frontiers.
- Exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Le Soléal calls on ports inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Up-close perspective of southeastern Alaska’s natural beauty—cruise along glaciers and through secluded coves and inlets of the Inside Passage, accessible only by small ship.
- See North America’s tidewater glacial jewels, including South Sawyer and Dawes Glaciers.
- Experience the unexpected—a pod of whales feeding, seals basking on icebergs, bald eagles soaring above—as your small ship can linger or alter course for better wildlife observation.
- Incredible natural wonders every day—wildlife spotting, Zodiac excursions up close to glaciers, narrow fjord cruises.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard the ship.
- Visits to the Alaskan frontier towns of Sitka, Petersburg, and Ketchikan.
- Team of expert naturalists and specially arranged lecturers on board.
- Vancouver and Victoria Pre-Cruise Option and Anchorage, Denali National Park and Fairbanks Post-Cruise Option.
- Depart home city/Arrive Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada/Embark Le Soléal
- Cruising the Inside Passage
- Ketchikan, Alaska, U.S.
- LeConte Bay/Petersburg
- Elfin Cove Point/ Inian Island/Adolphus
- Endicott Arm/Dawes Glacier/Tracy Arm Fjord/Sawyer Glacier
- Juneau/Disembark ship/Return to home city
*** Price and Itinerary subject to change until brochure publication ***
Rosi Kerr is the Director of Sustainability at Dartmouth and aims to help transform Dartmouth into a global leader of sustainability scholarship, education, and action. Rosi is a Dartmouth ’97, has a Master’s Degree in Environmental Science from Yale, and brings experience in community-based energy systems, energy markets, environmental nonprofits and organizational change to her role. Rosi has led expeditions in the Arctic, led horse-packing trips in the American west and has served on the board of Climate Ride, Vineyard Power, and the Upper Valley Rowing Foundation.