Experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the magnificent imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this remarkable six-country, eight-night Baltic Sea cruise. Enjoy a rare opportunity to hear an enriching presentation by former President of Poland Lech Walesa. Cruise the Baltic Sea aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont d’Urville, from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Stockholm, Sweden, with an excursion included in every port. Immerse yourself in the historic epicenter of the Solidarity movement in Gda´nsk, Poland; revel in the medieval charms of Tallinn, Estonia, and Visby, Sweden, both UNESCO World Heritage sites; and discover the stunning architecture of cosmopolitan Helsinki, Finland. Enjoy two days exploring regal St. Petersburg, including a specially arranged early entry into the world-acclaimed State Hermitage Museum, a visit to Peter and Paul Fortress and an excursion to Catherine’s Palace and Petrodvorets, two UNESCO World Heritage sites. Wonders of Norway Pre-Cruise and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Cruise Options.
A rare private opportunity featuring Lech Wal,esa, former President of Poland and Leader of Poland’s Solidarity Movement
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Tremendous once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and value available only through Gohagan & Company.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the newest Five-Star expedition ships, launching in 2019 and 2020, accessing ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Only 92 Suites and Staterooms—each with private balcony!
- Spectacular eight-night, six-country Baltic Sea program visiting Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Sweden.
- Two full days docked in the heart of iconic St. Petersburg.
- A shore excursion included in every port—Gdansk, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Visby.
- Visit six UNESCO World Heritage sites, featuring the world-acclaimed State Hermitage Museum.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Wonders of Norway Pre-Cruise and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Cruise Options.
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Copenhagen, Denmark/Embark Le Dumont d’Urville
- Gda´nsk, Poland
- Cruising the Baltic Sea
- Tallinn, Estonia
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- St. Petersburg
- Helsinki, Finland
- Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden
- Stockholm/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada