Back to Association of Alumni meeting minutes archive
July 15, 2008, Conference Call
Participants: John Mathias, Ron Schram, Doug Keare, David Spalding, Kaitlin Jaxheimer, Ron Harris, John Engelman, Marian Baldauf,
Veree Brown, Lynne Gaudet
Absent: Cheryl Bascomb, Otho Kerr II
The meeting convened at 5:07 pm.
1. Minutes from June 18, 2008. Ron Schram moved approval of the minutes of the June 18 meeting. John Engelman seconded the motion which was unanimously approved.
2. Litigation update. John Mathias provided an update on the legal situation. Discussion ensued.
3. Resolutions made by the 2007-2008 Executive Committee. Ron Harris moved that all of the resolutions adopted by the 2007-2008 Executive Committee be rescinded. Veree Brown seconded the motion. Discussion ensued. The resolution passed unanimously.
David was asked to contact Frank Gado asking that he please provide evidence that the bank account he opened for the Association has been closed.
4. A history of the Association of Alumni and the Alumni Council. The history of the Association of Alumni and the Alumni Council was provided by David Spalding at the request of John Mathias. Discussion ensued.
5. Scope of the Association's Executive Committee. The scope of the Association's Executive Committee role was discussed.
6. Agenda for August 4, 2008 meeting with Trustees and
the Alumni Council. John Mathias introduced the topic. Discussion ensued.
John Engelman moved to adjourn at 6:40 pm. Doug Keare seconded the motion which was unanimously approved.