Dartmouth Stories That Shape the World
Join alumni, friends, and family as we gather in Minneapolis to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Dartmouth’s founding. Actress and playwright Sharon Washington ’81 will headline an evening of storytelling that celebrates and inspires the Dartmouth spirit and connects us as a community.
We'll celebrate at Paisley Park, Prince's legendary private estate and production complex. Our program will take place in a studio where he delivered private concerts, and during the reception you'll be able to view Prince artifacts and memorabilia.
7801 Audubon Road
Reception and Program
6-7 p.m. Registration and Welcome Reception
7–8:15 p.m. Program
- Cheryl Bascomb ’82, Vice President for Alumni Relations
- Don Pease, the Ted and Helen Geisel Third Century Professor in the Humanities, Chair of the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies Program, and professor of English and comparative literature
- Sharon Washington ’81, Actress and playwright
- Bruce Stanton, The Andrew C. Vail Memorial Professor and Director of the Lung Biology Center at Dartmouth's Geisel School of Medicine, and Sam Neff ’21, a student researcher who has conducted innovative cystic fibrosis work with Professor Stanton
- PJ O’Sullivan ’19, Engineer and musician
8:15–10 p.m. Reception with hearty hors d’oeuvres and open bar of beer, wine, and soft drinks
10 p.m. Event concludes
$50 – general admission
$25 – Classes of 2008–2018