Thank you for volunteering for your Dartmouth Reunion Committee.
Many alumni find that volunteering to help organize their Reunion is one of the most fun and gratifying things they do for their class and for Dartmouth. We hope you will, too!
Because planning a Reunion is no small task, we've created this guide to give you the tools you need to succeed. On this site, you’ll find a timeline that will lead you through the entire Reunion process, as well as a description of each Class Reunion Committee member’s responsibilities.
You’ll also find resources like a staff contact list, budget tools, and templates; tools for communicating with your classmates; and information about programming and planning the various parts of the Reunion, from class-planned events and recreation to housing and transportation.
Thank you again for your help! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Reunion Planning 2018 - Key Dates and Deliverables
- Final Schedules Submitted to Class Activities Liaison (March 30)
- Set-Up Needs Form to Cameron Cudhea or Megan Castelot (May 4)
- Contact, meet (if possible), and schedule student associates (May 4)
- Contact Dee-Dee Roy-Deyo to request storage space for souvenirs (May 11)
- Submit Transportation Request Form to Megan Castelot (mid-May)
- Welcome Letter to Dee-Dee Roy-Deyo (May 18)
- Beverage Grid to Megan Castelot (June 1)