Dartmouth values the work of its alumni volunteers. The following information will assist club and group volunteers in strengthening their organization and connecting with fellow alumni.
Over 175 club and group leaders returned to Dartmouth from January 20-22 for CAGOW 2017: Dartmouth For All: Engaging Diverse Communities
General materials not connected to a specific plenary or session.
Online Volunteer Resources Overview
CGAR Summaries and Best Practices
Maximizing Local Resources
Tips for an Effective Board Meeting
Presentations and information from meetings with College leaders attended by all delegates
250th Anniversary of CAGOW
Saturday Welcome and Updates
Speaker, Justin Anderson, VP of Communications
Speaker, Tricia McKeon, Director of Alumni Relations Communications
Speaker, Richard Wright, Orvil Dryfoos Professor of Public Affairs and Professor of Geography
Presentations from workshops focused on specific topics.
- Tax Filing Instructions from Dartmouth - FY16
- Tax Filing 990-EZ Instructions - FY16
- Tax Filing 990-EZ Sample - FY16
- Tax Filing Dartmouth Organization Financial Report Sample - FY16
- Organization Finance Report - FY16
- Organization Finance Report Sample - FY16
- Organization Finance Report Instructions - FY16
- CGAR FY16 Instructions
- CGAR Web Form (login required)
- CGAR FY16 Summaries and Best Practices
- CGAR FY15 Summaries and Best Practices
- Square - Mobile App Payment Tool
- Alumni Organizations Liability Insurance Overview
- Alumni Organizations Insurance Q&A
The Dartmouth Alumni Communities department empowers leaders to build vibrant networks, regional clubs, and groups that engage and connect alumni, students, and their families, based on their current and shared experiences.