Please join us as the Dartmouth entrepreneurial community gathers on the East Coast for the 2018 Hanover Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum. Here’s your chance to tap into the extensive Dartmouth network, gain valuable contacts and perspectives, and hear from others immersed in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Steve Hafner ’91, cofounder and CEO of Kayak will serve as this year’s keynote speaker
Come hear from our panelists about:
- Navigating the Startup Fundraising World
- When is the Right Time to Make the Entrepreneurial Leap
- Lab to Market - Accelerating Commercialization
- The Path to Startup Acquisition
- How to Build a Better Startup Team
- Cultivating an Ecosystem for Social Entrepreneurs
And don’t miss the finals of the DEN National Startup Competition, with three startups competing for the grand prize of $25,000!
General Admission: $50
Students, Faculty, and Staff: $10
This event is part of the bi-annual Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum which takes place in Hanover each spring and San Francisco each fall. This program is sponsored by lead sponsor Borealis Ventures, with additional sponsorship provided by Morgan Lewis, Celdara Medical, ImmuNext, Loginov IP, Mascoma Bank, Avitide, and Green D Ventures.