from the Association of Alumni
The Dartmouth Association of Alumni will hold its annual election for association officers and Executive Committee members from March 14 through April 11, 2012. Alumni will be asked to elect a president, first vice president, second vice president, and secretary-treasurer, as well as seven Executive Committee members. Alumni can vote by paper ballot or online. The results of the election will be announced at the association annual meeting in Hanover, New Hampshire, on Saturday, April 14, 2012.
The Executive Committee will announce its nominated slate of candidates by December 21, 2011. Petition candidates have until January 17, 2012, to submit a petition with 50 Dartmouth alumni signatures for inclusion on the ballot. The deadline to submit signed petitions to place amendments to the association constitution on the ballot is December 16, 2011.
For more information, please review the election guidelines or contact Lynne Gaudet at (603) 646-3929.
Association of Alumni 2012 Voting Period Timeline:
- December 16: Deadline to submit petitions to the Association of Alumni Executive Committee for association constitution amendments
- December 21: Association of Alumni announces slate of nominated candidates and proposed association constitution amendments
- January 17: Deadline for petition candidates to file for inclusion on the ballot
- March 14: All-media voting opens
- April 11: All-media voting closes
- April 14: Association of Alumni annual meeting in Hanover; association election results are announced