The Bells   |  View as slideshow View from Tower Webcam   |  Tower video tour  | Alumni Relations Home  
Share on Facebook Bookmark on del.icio.us Submit to Reddit Share with StumbleUpon Bookmark on Google
 
 
grn_bells10th tower_title grn_bells05th
grn_bells27th

grn_tower10

grn_bells23th
grn_bells02th grn_bells33th
grn_bells22th grn_bells20th
grn_bells12th grn_bells14th
grn_bells19th grn_bells25th
grn_bells13th grn_bells01th
grn_bells31th
1.  Fisher Ames Baker Memorial Library opened in 1928. Trustee Clarence Little, Class of 1881, donated funds to have bells installed in the tower to please President Ernest Martin Hopkins, who was impressed with the bell-ringing he'd heard at Oxford and Cambridge. (photo: Kawakahi Kaeo Amina '09)  next
grn_bells29th
grn_bells21th grn_bells03th grn_bells06th grn_bells28th grn_bells24th grn_bells32th grn_bells16th grn_bells30th grn_bells04th